Are you an ambitious and bright sales manager?
Are you the strategic thinker everybody wants to have in his team?
Would you like to challenge yourself and join a leading Cybersecurity and IT group in Larnaca?
Our client is a leading Cybersecurity boutique of services, operating within the information security, data privacy, and GRC space.
It is seeking to hire a bright, ambitious Corporate Sales Executive for its offices in Larnaca (Hybrid).
Successful candidates must have proven history of exceeding sales quotas through strategic selling skills.
By joining the group, the successful candidate will have unique career development opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global client base.
· Bachelors degree; preferably in business, computer science, marketing, or engineering.
- Proven track record in developing new business and managing B2B sales cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts.
· Strong customer-facing skills to develop and sustain ongoing relationships.
· Impeccable presentation skills;
· Excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota;
· At least 2 years of experience in sales;
· Sales experience focused on Growth roles concentrated on new leads generation.
· Reliable and robust network and relationships.
· Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
· A Self Starter, able to work effectively alone and with a team.
· Sales experience in cybersecurity or enterprise software and/or related consulting services, is a plus.
· Hunter position, the primary responsibility is to hunt for new business.
· Initiate sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and opening net new opportunities.
· Build and maintain senior relationships across targeted organizations.
· Develop, initiate, and execute a sales plan for target accounts.
· Provide weekly opportunity status updates and an accurate forecast to management and capture relevant information in ERP.
· Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
· Collaborate and integrate with Channel partners to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity.
Remuneration according to qualification and experience.
Hybrid role based in Larnaca.
To apply, please send your CV now to: firstname.lastname@example.org