The first step in our program is to assess your career objectives. We will work with you to understand your interests and goals and create a plan of action to help you reach them. This includes exploring options in different industries, developing a CV, and creating a personal branding statement.
The second step is to build your professional network. We will provide you with the tools and strategies needed to establish a strong network of contacts, including industry professionals, mentors, and potential employers.
The third step is to develop effective interviewing strategies. We will help you prepare for interviews, practice your interview skills, and provide feedback on your performance. Finally, we will work with you to create an action plan.
- Meet with you to discuss your career goals and determine your individual needs.
- Create a resume and cover letter that is tailored to your career goals.
- Assist you in creating a portfolio of your work to showcase your skills and abilities.
- Help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and offer advice on how you can improve.
- Research and recommend job opportunities that match your career goals.
- Teach you job search skills, such as how to write effective cover letters and how to prepare for job interviews.
- Help you create a professional online presence on LinkedIn
- Guide you through the application process.
- Follow up with you after you have started your job to ensure that you are successful in your new position.
- (Optional) provide ongoing career counselling and advice as you progress in your career.
3-4 page CV: €110
LinkeIn Profile Writing
Comprehensive Profile: €120
60-Minute Session: €90
90-Minute Session: €125
Interview Coaching Agenda
- Overview of interview process
- Practice of common interview questions
- Advice on body language and presentation
- Tips for staying calm and confident
- Review of potential follow up questions
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
A graduate coach is a professional who specialises in guiding recent graduates as they transition from the academic world to the professional realm. These coaches provide personalised support to help graduates navigate the job market, identify career goals, enhance employability skills, and create effective job search strategies. Graduate coaches tailor their guidance to address the unique challenges faced by individuals who are embarking on their career journeys.
The decision to invest in paid career coaching depends on your individual circumstances and goals. Paid career coaching can offer substantial benefits, including personalised guidance, expert insights, and tailored strategies to accelerate your career growth. Professional career coaches can provide valuable advice on CV building, interview preparation, networking, and career planning. While there are free resources available, investing in paid coaching can provide a structured and results-driven approach to achieving your career objectives.
1. Training, Experience and Certification: Ensure your coach has the necessary skills, experience and credibility to guide you effectively.
2. Identify the specific area of career coaching you want to focus on, such as graduate coaching, executive coaching, career transition, or leadership development.
3. Ask for referrals from your network.
4. Research the coaches available through their online presence, professional websites and presence on social media platforms. Many coaches offer free initial consultations, and competitive pricing of their coaching packages.
Choosing a career coach involves considering their experience, expertise, approach, and compatibility with your needs and goals. Look for coaches with a track record in your industry, positive reviews, and a coaching style that resonates with you. Schedule initial consultations to discuss your goals and see if there’s a good fit.
Looking to Hire?
If you are an employer and would like to talk to us about your current recruitment needs, fill in the form below and one of our consultants will get back to you.
Paphos, a city with a population of 90,000, is located in the western part of the island, it is believed to be the birthplace of Aphrodite, according to Greek Mythology.
Paphos is experiencing a surge in its startup ecosystem, witnessing the establishment of businesses in Software & Data, Fintech, Game Dev and Edtech sectors.
Larnaca stands out for its lower living costs compared to other cities. Home to Larnaca International Airport, the main gateway to the island, the city offers excellent connectivity and access to global markets.
Investors are attracted to Larnaca’s property development potential, surpassing that of Limassol.
Nicosia, named top small European city of the future 2024 – Lifestyle & Human Capital, (fDi Intelligence) is the capital city of Cyprus.
Nicosia has established itself as a significant financial and business centre, hosting the headquarters of major banks, financial institutions, and multinational corporations.
Looking to hire?
By partnering with us, you’ll gain access to our extensive network.
We’ll handle the entire hiring process for you, from sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and negotiating job offers.