The first step in our program is to assess your career objectives. We will work with you to understand your interests and goals and create a plan of action to help you reach them. This includes exploring options in different industries, developing a CV, and creating a personal branding statement.
The second step is to build your professional network. We will provide you with the tools and strategies needed to establish a strong network of contacts, including industry professionals, mentors, and potential employers.
The third step is to develop effective interviewing strategies. We will help you prepare for interviews, practice your interview skills, and provide feedback on your performance. Finally, we will work with you to create an action plan.
- Meet with you to discuss your career goals and determine your individual needs.
- Create a resume and cover letter that is tailored to your career goals.
- Assist you in creating a portfolio of your work to showcase your skills and abilities.
- Help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and offer advice on how you can improve.
- Research and recommend job opportunities that match your career goals.
- Teach you job search skills, such as how to write effective cover letters and how to prepare for job interviews.
- Help you create a professional online presence on LinkedIn
- Guide you through the application process.
- Follow up with you after you have started your job to ensure that you are successful in your new position.
- (Optional) provide ongoing career counselling and advice as you progress in your career.
3-4 page CV: €110
LinkeIn Profile Writing
Comprehensive Profile: €120
60-Minute Session: €90
90-Minute Session: €125
Interview Coaching Agenda
- Overview of interview process
- Practice of common interview questions
- Advice on body language and presentation
- Tips for staying calm and confident
- Review of potential follow up questions
Looking to Hire?
If you are an employer and would like to talk to us about your current recruitment needs, fill in the form below and one of our consultants will get back to you.
Exploring Perspectives: Internal Recruitment vs. Recruitment Agencies
During a recent conference in Cyprus, I had the privilege of engaging in a thought-provoking discussion on the merits of internal recruitment versus recruitment agency partnerships.
ICPAC Finance Summit, Limassol, Cyprus
Terri Neofitou and Donna Stephenson thoroughly enjoyed attending the 2nd edition of the ICPAC Mediterranean Finance Summit in Limassol earlier this month
Software Engineering Jobs in Cyprus: A Guide to Finding Your Next Career Move
As the demand for software, tech systems and cyber security continues to grow, so does the need for skilled and experienced software engineers. And with
Looking to hire?
By partnering with us, you’ll gain access to our extensive network.
We’ll handle the entire hiring process for you, from sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and negotiating job offers.