Do you want to join a leading and very well-established Forex company in Limassol Cyprus?
Are you a native Polish speaker?
Are you the Sales Person everybody wants to have in his team?
Would you like to evolve in a multinational team and great working environment and contribute to the success of your group?
Our Client is a well-established global CFD broker offering traders access to CFDs across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Cryptocurrencies, and they are currently looking to recruit a full-time Sales / Business Development Manager – Polish speaking.
This position is open to energetic, hard-working and ambitious professionals who are keen to explore superb earning potential in a fast-moving and friendly working environment.
If you are a business developer in the FX/CFD/Online trading industry, this is a fantastic opportunity for you! Also, if you have sales experience from related industries, you are welcome to apply.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Develop the country, territory or region you have been assigned to including but not limited to converting leads into clients and acquiring and establishing business relationships with new and existing partners.
- Actively hunt for trading professionals in all social and professional platforms/forums/blogs/communities with the aim of engaging them as clients/partners.
- Find the most effective/efficient local marketing channels to promote (in the most practical form) the company and its products.
- Assist in the onboarding of trading clients, Affiliates, IBs, Money Managers and other company partners and work closely with customer support to onboard new clients and provide an impeccable user experience to all clients.
- Work closely with marketing and back-office teams to prepare necessary sales/marketing content.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with prospective partners and proactively work to retain and reactivate clients and partners.
- Negotiate the terms of each partnership based on the existing rebate structures.
- Assist in the monitoring of affiliates and partners on a regular basis to optimize their activities and performance and work to ensure the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met.
- Conduct regular market and competitor analysis and provide feedback on the customer journey to management.
- Enforce prudent approach and due diligence to the regulatory framework as per the company policies and ethics
-Travel to conferences and business meetings where required.
– Strong preference will be given to candidates with FX/CFD and online trading industry experience.
- Native or near-native Polish is required and fluent English is essential with the preference towards individuals with working experience or connections in the region.
- Minimum Bachelors degree (Master degree preferred) in Accounting, Business, management, Economy and/or marketing and related disciplines
- Client focused with excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade a mutually beneficial outcome for the company and the client.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, competitive and strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team and can-do attitude.
-Competitive remuneration package and exciting performance-based incentive schemes.
-Paid medical insurance following probation period.
-Annual paid leave of 22 business days.
-Professional team and friendly atmosphere.
-Continuous personal development and opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
-Free lunch every Friday.
To apply, please send your CV now to: email@example.com