Our client is a leading company involved in the finest quality furniture and design in Limassol. It offers to its customers Italian quality furniture that will never be out fashioned.
If you would like to evolve in a world of luxury and help the company achieve its IT goals, this is the job for you.
Our client is thus looking for a Junior Systems Engineer, ideally to start at the beginning of next year. This is a newly created position and the person to be hired will be reporting to the IT Manager of the company.
They are looking for someone with a computer science background (an engineer) with up to 5 years of experience. They are open to consider talented newly graduates as well.
What they value the most is good knowledge and understanding of hardware / software implementations.
- This person will be responsible for installing and configuring systems, ensuring infrastructure availability, collaborating with the I.T staff, and finding ways to increase system efficiency.
- Provide technical support to all users / employees of the company and promptly responds to their requirements.
- Handle IT operational issues and coordinates with the company’s external partners in the field in question, to resolve any technical problems (hardware & software).
- Participates and supports the company in matters related to the technological infrastructure, based on the instructions it receives.
- Receive offers for the purchase of technological equipment, which he evaluates on the basis of the relevant needs and makes recommendations to the Management.
- Support or participate in its installation.
- Train and guide company staff on the use of technological equipment and systems.
- Monitor and participate in the maintenance of the company’s security systems and the company’s telephone system etc
- Monitor and participate in company’s electronic files back-up and maintenance.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
- Great benefits and opportunities to grow within the group.
- Competitive salary: from 20 to 25K Eur gross yearly, depending on experience.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV now to: email@example.com