Are you ready to embark on your next exciting IT career opportunity?
Our client is a certified elite partner of Moody’s Analytics, seeking enthusiastic software engineers at all levels to join their hybrid team in Larnaca, Cyprus.
With their prestigious reputation and cutting-edge solutions, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact while having enhancing your career and enjoying a fulfilling role.
Our client is hiring a self-motivated IT professional to handle all internal IT infrastructure work as well as install, configure and support internal software solutions.
The ideal candidate should have genuine passion for technology, self-learning attitude and problem-solving approach. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential prerequisites. All levels of experience will be considered.
- Install, and maintain setup of network infrastructure.
- Manage internal Windows servers and Active Directory.
- Maintain proper functioning of VMware servers including backups with Veeam.
- Deploy, configure and retire VMware virtual machines as needed.
- Identify company-wide needs on infrastructure, liaise with suppliers to seek tenders and recommend, execute and manage new IT purchases (hardware and software).
- Liaise with internal and external teams on SaaS-Cloud operations/solutions, managing the implementation of the proposed solution.
- Manage and support deployed software solutions including Microsoft 365 and other solutions to be adopted in the future for internal support.
- Deploy and configure staff laptop.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal troubleshooting issues (both software and hardware).
- When time permits, to provide customer support on the software platform that the company provides to its clients. Relevant training will be provided.
- Thorough understanding of networks, routers, and switches.
- Solid knowledge of operating systems (Windows Server, Windows Professional, RHEL).
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Investigative and self-learning.
- Knowledge of SQL, VMware ESXi and Veeam Backup are a plus.
- A BSc degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
The position is based in Larnaca, Cyprus, and will involve some travelling within the countries in the region that the client covers.
Send your CV to: email@example.com