On behalf of our client, an authorised Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus we are hiring a Senior QA Engineer to join their team in Nicosia.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Review test plans, test procedures, and quality manuals to understand the scope, requirements, and function of the problem.
- Ensure that products meet the organizations and customers quality and product integrity requirements.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Identify root causes of problems in the production process; recommend and/or implement corrective measures.
- Analyze data to identify trends in product quality or defects with a goal of mitigating and preventing recurrence and future defects.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Ability to learn and gain domain knowledge on the job.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3 years of proven work experience in Quality Assurance and Test Automation
- Strong knowledge of software QC methodologies, tools processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong background in QA and testing practices test case design based on functional and non-functional requirements, test automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment, and defect analysis.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering high-quality software that balances technical and business goals.
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Referral bonus
- Internal cafeteria with barista, unlimited snacks, fruits, drinks
- Sports Benefit participation scheme
- Birthday leave
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
Right to Work
- You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to: email@example.com