Payment Service Provider Managers! Are you in search of a greater challenge? Picture yourself in a startup environment, surrounded by a fresh team, ready to leap into action. Here’s your chance to make an immediate impact and nurture your career alongside the company’s exponential growth.
- Onboarding: research PSPs, evaluate, provide and review documentation, volumes, payment methods, currencies
- Payment Network: Develop, maintain and upgrade the payment network/infrastructure
- Relationships: build, manage and extend relationships with PSPs
- PSP Performance & KPIs: develop KPIs, perform market analysis and use other relevant metrics to evaluate & monitor PSP performance, identify inefficiencies and drive approval ratios up
- Negotiation: pricing, terms & conditions for new and existing PSPs
- Integrations & Testing: coordinate with PSP and Cashier teams to integrate, provide
- Secret Keys, MQI Passwords, BIN Blocks, Limits, Payment methods/Card Types and them
- Acquirer BINs, API Keys/Passphrases for Deposits and Web Status, URLs, Whitelisting owned & cashier IP Addresses, Mail Groups & contact emails proceed to Testing Phase and if there are issues (redirect, field, etc) communicate with all relevant parties, identity & resolve issues Testing Phase 2 and repeat until integration is working Go Live
- Technical Issues: for new and existing PSPs (new: in production/live environment issues not identified in staging/testing environment might arise, also for existing: a change in existing PSPs might trigger a new technical issue ie 3D V2 update, or processor upgrade on their services/payment solutions)
- Education: Create user manuals for each existing and new PSPs (payments for each country, card processing)
- Advanced Excel
- 1-3 years experience in payments
- Experience in working in either forex, fin-tech or other payment sectors.
- English is essential
- Technical Analysis
- Integration & Testing understanding
- Attention to details
- Processors Research + Negotiation
- Processors Understanding.