Our client was established in 1992 to serve a group of Cyprus based companies mainly in the shipping sector. Since then the company has strengthened its team and grown to one of the biggest medium sized professional services firms in Cyprus with 2 resident Partners 2 directors and a team of over 35 professionals .The company offers not only specialized services to companies in the shipping industry but also accounting, consulting, tax, audit and other professional services to a wide industry range client portfolio. They are a full member of a global International group, which is one of the leading international accounting and consulting groups outside the Big Four.
Offering a range of integrated services to help clients grow, realize, and protect their wealth both in Cyprus and Internationally
Services include the following:
- BUSINESS SUPPORT & OUTSOURCING
- EMPLOYERS SUPPORT
- PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES
- TAX CONSULTANCY BUSINESS
- VAT CONSULTANCY
They are also an approved CPD employer by ACCA for trainees .
If you are a Senior Auditor seeking a new challenge, in a great environment with an excellent benefits package read on…
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 2-3 years, of professional audit experience, preferably with a medium or large size Audit Firm;
- Very good knowledge of the IFRSs and ISAs;
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of CaseWare;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism, ability to work with a team and, when necessary, to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Ambition to have a career as an Auditor and expand your knowledge and experience.
- Management of portfolio of audit clients;
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with ISAs;
- Regular reporting to the Management team about status, progress and completion of audits;
- Organisation in accordance with the reporting deadlines and the dynamics of client communication;
- Support and supervision of more junior members of staff.
-38 hours per week,
-Flexible working hours,
-Fridays and Wednesday afternoon early finish (2pm) for summer time and Friday afternoons for the whole year.
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted