Our client an approved CPD employer , offers a range of integrated services to clients including:
- BUSINESS SUPPORT & OUTSOURCING
- PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES
- TAX CONSULTANCY BUSINESS
- VAT CONSULTANCY
Their network is now one of the leading international accounting and consulting associations outside the Big 4, comprising more than 600 offices of member and correspondent firms in over 110 countries worldwide, involving over 30,000 partners, principals and staff.
If you are a ACCA Trainee Auditor seeking a new challenge with an excellent package, read on…
- School leaving certificate with an average graduation mark of at least 18/20;
- University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent, preferably with an accounting/audit background;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Ambition and commitment to start a career as a professional accountant;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Being a fast learner.
- 3-year ACCA Training contract, plus 2-year contract with the company (total 5-year employment contract);
- 100 % Subsidy of the course cost for the first time attempts of ACCA subjects following the commencement of the training contract;
- Six days paid study leave
- Pay annual ACCA fees every year
- Pay exam fees for each exam
- Career opportunity by joining the Moore network of international Professional services Firms;
- Challenging working environment with career advancement and continues learning opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package one of the best in the industry;
- 13th Salary and Provident Fund;
- 38 hours week with Flexible Working Hours and Friday afternoons off.
- Involved in various stages of the audit process as a member of a team working closely with experienced personnel and under the supervision of experienced and qualified auditors.
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted