Our client is passionate about technology and innovation, and does it through teamwork, transparency, and respect for their people and their customers!
They are interested in meeting professionals who share the same passion as they do and wish to be part of a truly great team of technologists. They offer amazing career opportunities that enable you to learn and further develop your skills while building a state-of-the-art, Microservices-based, multi-tenant SaaS platform, running on the Cloud!
They are looking for a Support Engineer within their Site Reliability Engineering Team. An SRE is a more proactive form of the traditional Support role. In the SRE team, they aim to apply a software engineering approach to the Support environment. As a Support Engineer, your will ensure the highest customer-centric approach to all service requests.
You will work closely with other team members to help discover and eliminate problems. Moreover, you will provide 1st and 2nd level support for the production environments.
- Be part of the support team
- Provide 1st and 2nd levels of support for the production systems
- Perform full analysis to determine the root cause of bugs, failures, and discrepancies
- Evaluate and communicate the test results, success criteria and test coverage
- Production and test environments health monitoring
- Monitor production systems and provide control and alert mechanisms
- Usability and user experience (UX) testing
- Obtain and report quality metrics and KPIs
- Document new use case scenarios
- Document new test cases
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in the English language is essential
- Best practices in Support procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Proactive with a Can do’ attitude
- Eager to learn
- Flexibility in traveling abroad as and when required
Preferred skills and experience (not mandatory):
- Fluency in the German language
- Experience with test procedures in the software development process
- Experience in operational work (business applications administration & maintenance, help desk, problem management)
- Prior experience with automated testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Chimpy, Ginger etc
- Experience in the context of Agile software development and appropriate test methods
- Experience in integrating automated tests in the build/delivery chain
- Experience with MS SQL / MongoDB
The successful candidate will become a member of a high-caliber multinational team of technologists and an established Company that is growing fast.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including a Company covered health insurance, Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV to Terri Neofitou, email: firstname.lastname@example.org