Are you an exceptional Senior Scrum Master, seeking a new challenge? Do you seek to achieve a vision by providing strong support to employees?
Our client is in 14 global locations. Part of a large Financial Group, and partner with over 480 loyal global investment firms to provide them with administration, asset services, banking and fund financing.
As a Senior Scrum Master, you’ll be at the heart of their Agile journey, fostering collaboration and growth within two dynamic development teams. Your expertise will nurture their culture of trust and transparency, guiding us towards exceptional customer satisfaction.
You are passionate about creating an environment where delivery teams are highly aligned and autonomous. Your focus is given on the continuous improvement of their delivery processes ensuring that teams work collectively together to achieve their common goals.
- Empower the teams to deliver quality outputs within budgets and timeframes that meet their Clients and stakeholders expectations
- Work closely with key roles such as Heads of Software Engineering, Chapter Leads and Project Managers as well as other Scrum Masters to ensure clarity and excellence.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving. Engineering teams should be empowered to self-organize.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments. Support team implement changes effectively.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and relay information with the purpose of improving discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Support Product Owners on keeping transparent and up-to-date project KPIs and documentation, including sprint backlogs/product backlog, requirements refinement, burn-down charts, and release plans.
- Produce team agile metrics & reports and continuously introduce agile practices to enable better work planning, work estimation, work breakdown and reporting.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable. Protect the team from over-committing and scope creep.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, information technology, business management or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented agile patterns and practices (e.g.: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, estimation techniques etc.)
- Experience in using Jira and Confluence.
- Certification will be considered as a plus.
- Financial services experience is a plus
What’s in it for you to join this company?
Join the fastest-growing business in one of the worlds largest financial groups. You’ll feel that difference in all kinds of ways. their vibrant CULTURE. Connected team. Love of innovation, laser client focus, and next-level LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT.
Oh, and they really walk the talk when it comes to HYBRID WORKING.
So, why settle for the ordinary? Apply now!
Send your CV to email@example.com