Our client is a global financial services company, committed to providing innovative solutions to our clients. As part of their expansion plans, we are seeking an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join their team in Cyprus.
Based at our Limassol office, you will be using your knowledge and skills to help us develop and maintain the existing code base for our existing cutting-edge platform and build new features and products.
- Accurately translate requirements and UX designs into functional frontend code.
- Produce clean, well-documented, maintainable, testable and scalable code.
- Ensure high-quality solutions produced through automated testing and monitoring code metric within established guidelines and time frames.
- Participate in planning, design, architecture and code review.
- Build rapid prototypes and work on fast paced projects.
- Work effectively within a cross-functional multi-site team.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Inspire and mentor junior engineers on best practices and professional conduct.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, CSS Pre-processors, BEM methodology and other modern CSS techniques such as Grid and Flexbox.
- Proficient understanding of software development tools such as Git and Gitlab.
- Good understanding of the fundamental principles of design, creative thinker & problem solver
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems.
- Experience with TypeScript will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with ag-Grid, amCharts and Vuetify will be considered an advantage.
- We are looking for developers at all levels, we encourage you to apply if you are willing to invest in learning new technologies.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid- & Flexible- Work model
- Medical insurance
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance, Permanent Total Disability, Dread and Disease Insurance
- Fitness Activity Reimbursement
- Reimbursement of Professional Fees
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you are passionate about Senior Frontend Engineer and building strong employer brands, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
* The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidates skills, qualification and experience