Our client is a well-established FX Company, regulated by CySec, offering innovative investment and FinTech services to professional traders and institutions.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Content Writer to join their team in Limassol.
In this position you will be responsible for creating compelling and informative content that engages their target audience and promotes their investment and financial technology services. You will work closely with their marketing team to develop and execute content strategies that align with their business objectives.
- Create compelling, engaging and informative content for our website, blogs, social media platforms, and other marketing channels.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis to develop a deep understanding of the Fintech industry and trends.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute content strategies that align with their business objectives.
- Edit, proofread and ensure all content is error-free, meets brand standards and is consistent in style and tone.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify content opportunities and develop content plans accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to maintain a competitive edge.
- BA in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- A postgraduate degree or professional certification in a relevant field would be an added advantage.
- 4-6 years of experience in content writing for the Fintech industry.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis to develop high-quality content that meets business objectives.
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for search engines.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver high-quality content consistently.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
While working with them enjoy these perks:
- Discount Card for various products and services
- Monthly benefit towards gym membership or health insurance coverage after the probation period
- 21 days annual leave
- Complimentary tea, coffee, refreshments, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on specific days
- Team buildings and summer/winter corporate events
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to build a successful career and experience professional growth within the Company
- Work permit provided for the successful candidate If needed
- Professional work environment
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com