If you’re a Senior Accounting Officer looking for a new challenge that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it!
Our clients’ company was formed as part of the group in July 2021 and has grown already to 50 employees across marketing, business intelligence and project departments.
We are seeking a Senior Accounting Officer with 3+ years of experience that is looking for an exciting, full-time career opportunity based in Limassol.
- Maintain accounting books and records on a daily basis;
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers;
- Prepare and maintain bank records of multicurrency bank accounts;
- Assist in the preparation of daily and monthly bank balances and movement;
- Prepare payments of expenses and other creditors for approval;
- Assist in the preparation of Management reports including reconciliations, TB, Income Statement and Balance Sheet;
- Prepare banks and PSP reconciliations;
- Prepare adhoc reports such as expense analysis and comparison reports;
- Prepare/review and submit VAT reports;
- Assist with the work of external and internal auditors.
- University Degree in Accounting or in a related field or ACCA part qualified;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is a prerequisite;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is a must;
- Knowledge of Accounting softwares knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The successful candidates will be offered detailed training, a competitive compensation package, a great working environment and the chance to build a successful career.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Fully covered Private Medical Insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Anniversary Bonusses;
- 21 days annual leave;
- Paid sick leave;
- Skills Training Budget;
- Opportunity for career development;
- Corporate Events;
- Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages;
- Exclusive Discount Scheme;
- Short Fridays.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00 -18:00 with a 1-hour break and Friday 9:00 -15:00 with 30 minutes break. For Working Mothers: Monday to Thursday 8:30 17:00 with 30 minutes break and Friday 9:00 15:00 with 30 minutes break.
If you are interested in the above position, please press Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.