An amazing opportunity to join our client, a boutique Audit, Tax and Consulting firm founded on the core values of trust, quality, commitment, integrity and global expertise. A pioneering team with experience working with well-known multinationals, listed entities and many other companies operating in different jurisdictions. The team is expanding and seeking a driven and enthusiastic professional to join their Accounting Department as a Senior Accountant at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, be a team player, strong organizational and time management skills and be highly motivated.
- 3+ years of experience as an Accountant in a consulting, finance or management company having similar duties and responsibilities
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting, CAT, AAT or any other equivalent qualifications
- University degrees will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken). Good knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of VAT, Income Tax and Payroll
- Good knowledge of accounting programs Intelisoft will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Responsible for the accounting of a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Communication and resolution of any issues with clients
- Reconciliation of banks, creditors debtors ledgers
- Preparation of reports from the accounting software
- Assisting in the preparation of tax forms in Taxisnet and organizing payments through the Tax Portal platform.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES returns
- End to end preparation of clients payroll
- Documentation and filing of accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Liaison with the audit department
Perks and Benefits:
- Salary range: EUR 17,000 – EUR 23,000 gross/year depending on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Friday afternoon off
- Casual Friday
- ACCA training contract providing study leave for non-qualified employees
- Exam day leave for first time attempts for all employees (training or non-training contracts)
- 3 working schedule options to choose from
- Paid sick leave up to 10 days p.a.
- 2 Partners days off p.a.
- Training and development program 40 hours p.a.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements APPLY now!
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org