Do you want to join a leading FX company in Limassol?
Are you the Reconciliation Officer everybody wants in his team?
Would you like to evolve in a multicultural team that is constantly expanding?
The Reconciliation Manager will be reporting to the Companys CFO and will be primarily responsible for the below:
- Assessment of the existing reconciliation procedure and resources used to identify areas of improvement.
- Manage and coordinate the people currently involved in the reconciliation procedure.
- Ability to implement Methodos or other reconciliation system within the Company, if deemed necessary.
- Explanation of the reasons behind fluctuations in surplus/shortfall of client funds over client equity on a solo and on a group level on a day-to-day basis.
- Reconciliation of client money i.e. Banks/EMIs/PSPs with MT4/MT5 platform.
- Investigation of any unmatched items in collaboration with other departments.
- Reporting of reconciliation findings and related deliverables to management.
- Preparation of various daily/weekly/monthly reports as required by the Company.
- Create ad-hoc reports for management purposes and perform any further duties as required by management in line with the positions duties and responsibilities.
- A University graduate in math, accounting, business, finance or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a CySEC regulated investment firm (FOREX) and previous experience in Methodos or another reconciliation system is a requirement.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team, under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- High degree of numeracy, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language, written and oral.
Competitive salary – 3k to 4 K depending on experience.
Training opportunities for growth and personal development.
Paid 21 days holidays per year.
To apply, please forward your CV in confidence to Sam Macaron, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org