Our client is a fully licensed and regulated Electronic Money Institution by the Central Bank of Cyprus since 2017 and take pride in providing thier clients with exceptional financial solutions for managing their funds and global payments. Their expertise in the issuance, distribution and redemption of Electronic Money has made them a leader in the industry, with a strong reputation for security, reliability, and innovation. They cater to the needs of local and international corporate clients, offering a wide range of financial solutions that are designed to meet their unique requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes design specifications to understand the scope, requirements, and function of the software product/service.
- Develop comprehensive test plans and test cases to ensure the software meets the specified requirement and quality standards.
- Documentation & Reporting: Documenting test results, identifying defects and reporting these issues to the development team for resolution.
- Conducts testing to ensure software performs according to user requirements and within established guidelines.
- Basic testing activities: functional, integration and performance testing.
- Evaluate the User Experience (UX), usability and overall satisfaction of users by simulating real-world scenarios.
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in Software Quality Assurance – Banking and/or Fintech industry.
- Working knowledge of test management software tools and SQL.
- Strong understanding of QA principles and methodologies.
- Proficient in test case design, execution, and defect tracking.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with API level testing and data integration testing would be considered as advantage.
Renumeration & Benefits
- Yearly Salary (13 Months): 32000-37000
- Hybrid (1 day from home)
- Annual Leave 22 days per year + sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement & investment fund insurance
- Flexible arrival & departure working hours.
- Paid Covered Parking
- Continuous professional development
- Supportive Work-Life Balance
- Events-team-building activities
EU applicants only
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted