We are hiring a skilled .NET developer for our client in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Our client is part of a Group of companies. Their inhouse developed platforms allow them to deliver technology and financial services to their customers. The Group employs more than 120 staff located across offices Internationally.
You will join their international banking software company, founded in 2000.
With over 20 years of experience, the company provides a comprehensive and versatile banking software solution for
retail, corporate and private banks, E-Money and payment institutions, offering capabilities that up until now were
affordable only by large commercial banks.
Their core banking solution, brings together a plethora of modules with an agile, modern user interface and
a forward-thinking architecture, entirely built using Microsoft technologies, that enables financial institutions to
choose functionalities and workflows that fit their specific needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement .NET- based applications that meet project requirements and adhere to industry best practices.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code while following software development standards.
- Work with SQL databases to design schemas, optimize queries, and ensure data integrity.
- Utilize RabbitMQ for message queueing and asynchronous communication between services.
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and continuously improve team development processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues, ensuring smooth functionality and optimal performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends, and advancements in the .NET development ecosystem.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer, preferably with 3+ years of hands-on experience.
- Strong understanding of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Core.
- Proficiency in SQL and database design, with experience using Microsoft SQL Server or similar RDBMS.
- Previous exposure to RabbitMQ or other message queue systems for building scalable and decoupled applications.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and SOLID principles
Considered as an advantage:
- Development work in banking or payments systems
- Knowledge of accounting and/or banking terminology and procedures
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and upskill in automation testing across android/ios/java/c# applications.
- Continuous personal developments and international training opportunities with certification
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV to Terri Neofitou, email: email@example.com
Right to Work
- You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
Employment is subject to a National Police check.