We are hiring a Lead Mobile iOS Developer on behalf of our client in Nicosia (on-site).
Our client is an authorized Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus.
They also operate a sophisticated & patented anti-money laundering and anti-fraud system that also provides transactional security to business and retail customers. In real time and detects the AML issues currently in focus by regulators.
Part of a Group of companies, their inhouse developed platforms allow them to deliver technology and financial services to their customers. The Group employs over 100 staff internationally.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apples iOS platform
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications
- Publishing application on App Store
- Maintaining the code and optimisation of the application
- Designing and implementing application updates
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Proven experience as an app developer, in iOS
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging
- Experience with continuous integration
- Proven experience with app store submission requirements
- Portfolio of existing apps
- Experience with fin-tech apps desired but not required
Specific Expertise in either Apple to include.:
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift
- Knowledge of Apples design principals and application interface guidelines
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and upskill in automation testing across android/ios/java/c# applications.
- Continuous personal developments and international training opportunities with certification
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV to Terri Neofitou, email: email@example.com
Right to Work
- You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
- Employment is subject to a National Police check.