Our client is a well-established FX Company, regulated by CySec, offering innovative investment and FinTech services to professional traders and institutions.
They are seeking to hire a Junior Systems and Trading Platform Specialist to join their team in Limassol.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to the trading platform and systems, and resolving problems promptly.
- Monitoring the performance of the trading systems and platforms, and identifying potential issues before they become problems. Monitoring system security to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Testing and implementing upgrades to the trading platform and systems, coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth transitions and minimal disruption to trading activities.
- Developing and maintaining risk management policies and procedures to ensure the security and stability of the trading systems and platforms.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for the trading systems and platforms.
- Providing training to new users and team members on how to use the trading systems and platforms effectively.
- Working with the trading platform team to identify and implement improvements to the trading platform and systems.
- Conducting testing and quality assurance for trading systems and platforms to ensure that they meet performance and reliability standards.
- Collaborating with other teams, such as IT, Risk Management, to ensure that trading systems and platforms are aligned with broader organizational goals and objectives.
- Contributing to the development of reports and metrics to track the performance of trading systems and platforms.
- Participating in project planning and execution related to trading systems and platforms.
- Providing technical support and guidance to traders and other users of trading systems and platforms.
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other relevant field
- Proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to work on a 24/5 weekly rotated shifts (00:00-08:00, 08:00-16:00,16:00-24:00)
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Good understanding of the Forex market
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral
- Experience with trading platforms, especially with MT4/MT5
- Experience with any of OZ Hub, XCore, T4B, FXCubic will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge in SQL queries will be considered an advantage
While working with them enjoy these perks:
- Discount Card for various products and services
- Monthly benefit towards gym membership or health insurance coverage after the probation period
- 21 days annual leave
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on specific days
- Team buildings and summer/winter corporate events
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to build a successful career and experience professional growth within the Company
- Professional work environment
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com