Our client, a CySec regulated Forex Company, is seeking to hire a Junior Brokerage Officer to join their team in Limassol.
- Daily management and monitoring of the Company’s Platforms to ensure their smooth operation.
- Preparing reports as required by company management and regulatory authorities.
- Performing routine monitoring tasks to ascertain system performance and optimizing system parameters when needed.
- Reviewing client accounts upon requests relating to trading activity and/or platform performance and providing resolution for such inquiries.
- Drafting and updating departmental policies, procedures and manuals.
- Participating in internal and external audits.
- Updating and supporting colleagues from other departments.
- Handling transaction reporting.
- Managing business critical real-time trading systems in order to identify issues and problem areas.
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings.
- Troubleshooting a variety of trading issues and liaising with appropriate teams where necessary to ensure their resolution.
- Keeping up to date with changes in market regulations.
- Performing competitor analysis and market research as required.
- University/College or other Degree in relevant fields (Finance, Economics, Mathematics or other).
- Similar experience within the Forex industry would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the financial markets.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure.
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Salary depending on experience: 1400-1600EUR Gross/ month
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Margarita Savva: email@example.com.