Our client is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the role of a IT Compliance Analyst based in Nicosia.
The Compliance Technical Analyst will be responsible to review the payment schemes bulletins from VISA & MasterCard and ensure ongoing card scheme compliance on their platform. Additionally, will be responsible to prepare technical requirements for the vendors and be able to coordinate with payment schemes for clarifications and vendors in creating the final solution.
The ideal candidate should be a strong team player and should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties/ Main Responsibilities:
- Review Payment Scheme bulletins and translate Scheme requirements into technical solution documents and liaise with vendors to finalize the technical details of the solution.
- Be able to classify the bulletin into E-Commerce, Face-to-Face (F2F), Authorization or Clearing related.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the technical changes required
- Prioritize and manage multiple requests, projects, and activities typically working under pressure.
- Manage projects relating to the card payment switch from technology perspective including requirement gathering, implementation, testing, production deployment and post-production support.
Personal Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology or Business Information systems or related field.
- Understanding of card payment cycles such as authorization (F2F or ecommerce)/clearing/ settlement.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Experience in Payment Schemes monthly releases for enhancements/compliances related with Card Payment industry.
- Excellent planning, reporting, problem solving and organization skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages will be considered as advantage.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/systems simultaneously.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Excellent spoken and written Greek and English communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate and other excellent benefits such as Provident fund and an Early Friday finish (2.30 pm).
If you are interested in the above position, please press Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.