Our client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Cyprus. They are seeking to hire an experienced IT Business Analyst and/or System Architect to join their team in Nicosia.
In this role you will analyze the business requirements, tuning, simplifying, finding optimal way for implementation, document related aspects and support implementation / user tests till going live.
- Lead the requirements gathering session with the business owners to analyze the processes and applications requirements
- Analyze business requirements to determine the appropriate technical solutions that align with the organizations goals and objectives.
- Develop detailed technical designs, including system architecture, data architecture, and security architecture, to ensure the solutions are secure, scalable, and maintainable.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product owners, developers, and stakeholders, to ensure solution delivery is on time and meets business needs.
- Negotiate conflicts with relevant stakeholders regarding requirements and consolidates stakeholders agreed actions, and the final status and decision rationale for all requirements
- Document Final agreed changes compared to as is process/system including impacted systems and acceptance criteria with coordination and support of business/product owners
- Estimate the level of effort and skills/seniority required for the fulfillment of the proposal
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to development teams, ensuring they have the support and guidance needed to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in the industry, and evaluate their potential for adoption within the organization.
- Provide expert technical advice and recommendations to stakeholders and executive management to help guide the organizations technical strategy and decision-making.
- Accountable for the technical design of the product
- Works with Delivery Managers to align the roadmap with tech dependencies and complexities handling
- Shares responsibility with Product Owner for building reusable and scalable components
- BA Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT solution analysis, design and architecture preferred in telecom sector
- Passionate about design solutions and doing necessary customization with collaboration with the team or himself/herself to fulfill the customer requirements
- Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards, flexible and responsive work style
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in CRM components solution and design
While working with them enjoy these perks:
- Salary depends on experience 40K – 50K EUR Gross/ Year
- Annual Bonus
- 13th salary
- Commission/ Bonus structure
- Medical and life insurances and provident fund
- Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for their services
- Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
- Hybrid workplace model
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com