Our client is a maritime security Group, and they focus on delivering top-tier professional security solutions on a global scale. With a remarkable three-decade track record, they take immense pride in maintaining an unblemished record of operational success within the maritime sector.
They are seeking to hire a Full stack Web developer to develop and/or design Web-Based solutions for the group. In this role, you will work alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating the group solutions.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create web-based solutions layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases (Using PHP, MySQL).
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our web-based solutions.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Medical Insurance
- Lunch (Monday to Thursday)
- Learning and Development
- Headquarters are located in the Limassol City Centre within walking distance to Anexartisias Street and the seafront
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: firstname.lastname@example.org