Our client is a FinTech company that is expanding its operations and invites talented individuals to become part of its Fraud and Payments team. Take your career to new heights in a stimulating and dynamic atmosphere as a Fraud and Payments Agent at their Larnaca, Cyprus office. Embrace the opportunity to grow with a team of dedicated professionals. Your journey to success begins here!
- Maintain and review online customers accounts and activity
- Professional handling of all related customer and support queries
- Where available, utilize automated (or other) systems to verify customers and validate any documentation received for KYC purposes
- Process incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner
- Follow up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively
- Liaise with third parties such as payment service providers
- Conduct in-depth payment investigations
- Independently determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transactions acceptance, account blocking and further checks
- Investigate suspicious alerts received from any fraud monitoring applications, the Customer Service Team or other sources, and ensure all related records/ documentation are maintained.
- Minimize fraud loss and charge-back rates through the prevention, detection and investigation of fraudulent or suspected transactions and accounts
- Undertake proactive analysis of customer records, to link unidentified accounts to known or suspected fraudulent activity.
- Analyse all reported fraud cases to identify any new and emerging fraud trends.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other Teams (Marketing, Customer Services and Affiliates, etc)
- Suggest improvements to tools and procedures where necessary.
** 24 hour Shift Schedule (including weekends)**
- University Degree is an advantage
- Minimum of one-year relevant working experience preferably from the Gaming industry
- Understanding and capable of implementing KYC and Anti-Fraud policies
- Meticulous with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A team-player with the ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of Internet related software and Microsoft Office applications
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary range: EUR 28,000- 30,000 gross/year (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Gym/fitness allowance of EUR 50 per month
- Medical corporate scheme plan
- Offering coffee, fruits and snacks in the office
- Career development and training
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet the above requirements APPLY now!
For more information, please contact email@example.com