Our client, an independent provider of a comprehensive range of quality professional services with offices located in the center of Nicosia is hiring an experienced bookkeeper to join their team.
- University degree or equivalent
- Professional qualification or studying towards it will be considered as an advantage
- Prior experience in an audit firm is considered as an advantage
- Employment in a similar position for a period of at least 4 years
- Ability to identify core issues, analyse problems and investigate information
- Fluency in Greek and English language (both verbal and written)
- Work as a member of the accounting department
- Handling the accounting function for a portfolio of clients
- Knowledge of VAT legislation and applicable circulars
- Experience in preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns.
- Experience in handling VAT compliance work such as registration, deregistration, applying for refunds
- Communication with external associates and auditors
The benefits are:
- 13 salaries
- Parking provided
- Annual team events
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30-1 2-17:30
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.