Our client is one of the most reputable and well-established Group of Companies offering Financial Services in the FinTech sector.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in Limassol.
In this role you will be responsible to design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals and objectives and to launch and optimize PPC & SEM campaigns.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Assist in empowering the company’s voice through social media communication, campaigns, media buys and influencer initiatives
- Identify and test new marketing channels to meet or exceed established targets.
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring, analysing and presenting ROI and KPI performance
- Own and develop a cohesive, full-funnel and results-oriented digital campaigns strategy across different channels
- Develop test plans to continually test and refine campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Collaborate with all marketing members to ensure the digital marketing is in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Report on competitor marketing and market trends to better optimize channels
- Experiment and implement new growth strategies to boost customer acquisition and retention
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (videos, articles and press releases)
- Capture and analyse the appropriate data/metrics and insights to measure the success and optimise campaigns
- Report on campaign performance weekly and monthly to the team lead, gain insights, analyse trends, and identify opportunities for improvement
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing or paid search, preferably in the financial, crypto, or trading industry
- Experience setting up and optimizing paid search campaigns to meet campaign objectives (Google Ads – Search, Display, Video, App, Remarketing, and Paid Social – FB for Business, LinkedIn etc.)
- Experience working in analytical, data-driven environments, and the ability to understand and extract audience insights from a variety of tools and data sets (Google Analytics, MixPanel, and similar data analytics platforms)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Hands-on experience setting up tracking of campaigns
- Corporate fund scheme
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company’s and personal performance
- Discount benefit card
- Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
- Yearly Training Budget Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- Paid 25 days holidays per year
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: firstname.lastname@example.org