Our client is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the role of a Card Issuing Business Technical Analyst for its Digital, Information & Technology Department based in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate should be a strong team player, possess strong analytical skills and be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
The Issuing Business Technical Analyst will work exclusively on the Issuing Card Management System being responsible for the evaluation, design, implementation, and ongoing support of the Card Management Applications.
Job Duties/ Main Responsibilities:
- Act as the lead subject matter expert for the Issuing Card Management System
- Analyze business and technical requirements.
- Translate clients requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Provide support to users for Card Management Systems functionalities.
- Develop comprehensive end to end test cases and execute testing at data, interface and application levels to confirm that these are designed in accordance with business requirements.
- Drive project delivery from project inception through to deployment and postproduction support.
- Conduct root cause analysis to investigate problems and errors.
- Liaise with software vendors for new functionalities and changes.
- Perform technical and operational training to users.
Personal Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other relevant subjects.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar position and industry.
- Experience in Payment Cards and/or Card Issuing systems is requirement.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is requirement.
- Strong understanding of testing concepts and methodologies.
- Programming skills in C, C++ or JAVA will be considered an advantage.
- Hands on experience in all phases of test execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent spoken and written Greek and English communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate and additional benefits include:
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance
- Annual leave 22 days for the first 2 years. 23 days (2-5 years), 24 days (5-10 years) up to 28 days for 20+ years
- Medical Fund 3%
- Training & Development technical and personal development programs
- Club subscription subsidization 250 per year
- Covered Parking
- Canteen with subsidized prices and more!
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.
If you are interested in the above position, please press Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.