Our client, is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the role of a Call Center Agent for its Customer Contact and Support Department based in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate should be a strong team player and a quick learner and be able to deliver a superior customer experience in a fast-paced, demanding and highly regulated environment.
The Call Center Agent will ensure timely and accurate resolution to customer inquiries and issues in accordance with the organization’s service standards.
As the voice of our company, the Call Center Agent must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as be enthusiastic about helping customers and driving their satisfaction.
- Respond to incoming contacts in an efficient, timely and professional manner
- Adhere to companys policies and procedures when interacting with customers
- Stay up to date regarding companys products, services and policies
- Identify customer needs, research issues, resolve complaints, and provide solutions
- Maintain accurate customer records in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and complete call logs and reports
- Follow-up complicated customer calls where required
- Escalate priority issues to management, when the need arises
- Route customers inquiries to the appropriate department if the issue cannot be resolved on the first point of contact
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries
- Recommend improvements for systems and processes to boost organizational efficiency
- Build positive relationships by going above and beyond with customer service, ensuring that all questions and issues are handled appropriately
- Secondary education. Tertiary education (bachelors degree, diploma) will be considered a plus
- Experience in a call center environment will be considered an additional qualification
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify issues and determine the most effective solutions
- Good command of both Greek and English language
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work with multiple technology platforms and systems
- Stamina to handle high volumes of calls and consistently provide excellent service
- Ability to remain calm and polite when dealing with unsatisfied customers
- Willingness to work on shifts (incl. night shifts) , weekends and public holidays
24-hour shift system/ 3 shifts:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- 13th salary
- Annual increment
- Provident Fund 9%
- Life Insurance 60 monthly salaries
- Personal Accident 55 monthly salaries
- Annual leave 22 days for the first 2 years. 23 days (2-5 years), 24 days (5-10 years) up to 28 days for 20+ years
- Medical Fund 3%
- Training & Development technical and personal development programs
- Overdraft of Current Account with reduced interest rate – with a limit equal to 4 times monthly salary
- Personal, Housing, Car Loans with reduced interest rate
- Club subscription subsidization 250 per year
- Covered Parking
- Canteen with subsidized prices
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.
If you are interested in the above position, please press Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.