Our client is a well-established Group of Companies holding licenses and operates under regulations globally. They provide a comprehensive array of consulting, corporate, legal, financial, licensing, gaming, citizenship, immigration, tax advice, accounting, audit, banking, and administration services worldwide.
The organization extends its services to over 70 jurisdictions, encompassing advisory, planning, formation, incorporation, and the management of international structures, along with complete licensing and post-licensing support. They collaborate with Licensed service providers, professional consultants, and Tax Advisors to guide clients in selecting the most suitable jurisdictions aligned with their needs, operations and business objectives.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in Limassol.
In this role, you will be responsible for building new key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close new business deals.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Building and promoting strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their needs and requirements
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Attend industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to represent the company and build a strong professional network
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients
- Track and report on business development activities, including lead generation, conversion rates, and revenue growth
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop targeted marketing campaigns, materials, and promotions
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a similar role is a must (LATAM, EU, ASIA)
- Experience in the Corporate and Legal industry will be considered as advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and negotiate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, set priorities, and meet business development targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify market opportunities and develop actionable plans
- Willingness to travel as required to attend meetings, conferences, and industry events
- Salary depends on experience: 30K – 36K EUR Gross/ Year + commission
- Hybrid work model
- Medical Insurance
- and more perks
To apply for this unique job opportunity, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org