Our client are professional in their sector offering personalised solutions for each of their clients in accountancy. They pride them selves on offering understanding and solutions for a wide variety of situations.
Be part of a team of highly motivated professionals, working in an audit firm.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties
- Preparing financial statements as per International Financial Reporting Standards
- Perform audit work according to the International Auditing Standards
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns of clients
- Provide support and reporting results to the Audit Engagement Partner
- Handle clients tax issues
- Other related
- Relevant audit experience: 2-5 years
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Accounting, Finance Management, BusinessAdministration, or similar discipline
- Holder of or be in the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent IT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, web, software systems)
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
If you are interested in the above position, please press Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.