Our client are professional in their sector offering personalised solutions for each of their clients. They pride them selves on offering understanding and solutions for a wide variety of situations.
Be part of a team of highly motivated professionals, working in an audit firm.
- Bookkeeping of clients transactions
- Maintain proper books and records for clients
- Preparation of VAT returns and handle vat issues
- Preparation of payroll and social contribution payments/ compliance
- Office administration in relation to Firms Compliance Obligations and Internal Policies
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Accounting, Finance Management, BusinessAdministration or similar discipline
- Knowledge of Accounting Software (s)
- Excellent IT skills (Excel/ Word/ Web)
- Knowledge and practical experience in the Vat laws, regulations and circulars
- Knowledge and practical experience on the social insurance contributions laws and payrolladministration
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
If you are interested in the above position, please press Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.