Our client is an industry-leading iGaming service provider, and they are seeking to hire a motivated and dynamic Account Manager to join their team in Limassol.
- Be the primary point of contact, build and manage long term close relationships with a portfolio of allocated B2B clients.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner. Complete regular client review e-meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements.
- Take part in negotiating, creating, and executing joint marketing campaigns with the B2B client
- Work with B2B clients to compile data and insights on product performance, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
- Up-sell the existing B2B clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business.
- Liaise with the Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients inquiries and concerns, including Operations and CRM, and to communicate feedback on client requirements,
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Analyse B2B client services and traffic patterns to advice on customer growth
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- University/college education is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Account Management or relevant position is required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English are required. Additional languages are a plus
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience working with CRM software (i.e., Asana) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- European citizenship
While working with them enjoy these perks:
- 21 days Annual Leave
- Medical Health Insurance
- Complimentary lunch
- Team Building Activities
- Monetary voucher on Birthdays and other occasions
- Employee Discount card
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Training
- Unlimited daily snacks and beverages
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Margarita Savva: firstname.lastname@example.org