On behalf of our client, an authorised Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus we are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join their subsidiary company in Nicosia. Specifically an international banking software company, founded in 2000.
We are looking for new team members for their technical support team. The technical support team provides first line of technical support to their clients, investigate their technical issues, test solutions, and assist them with integrations. This support team runs 8×5 and provides support via phone, email and Jira Service Desk Tickets. You will report to the Technical Support Team Lead. They are happy to accept applications from graduates and give them the opportunity to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Communicate with clients of the company to quickly get to the route of the problem
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem
- Assisting customers with integrations and migration
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
- Testing and evaluating new implementations and technologies
- Dealing with customers tickets in the Service Desk according to our procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in any of: Relational Database Management, ANSI SQL and/or T-SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio development environment, PowerShell.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Positive and collaborative team player
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support or similar role will be considered an advantage,
- Previous experience in Banking, Payments, Insurance or Telecom Industries
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
To apply for the opportunity, please email Terri Neofitou at firstname.lastname@example.org