Our client is a maritime security Group, and they focus on delivering top-tier professional security solutions on a global scale. With a remarkable three-decade track record, they take immense pride in maintaining an unblemished record of operational success within the maritime sector.
They are seeking to hire an experienced System Analyst to implement and improve their IT systems. In this role, you will be responsible to analyse the system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Working knowledge of business software applications
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
For more information or to apply send your CV via email to email@example.com