Our client, was founded in 2003 and has offices in London, Cyprus and Ireland. It is an established healthcare Technology company delivering solutions to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organisations in the world. If you are looking to start you career in a Tech company or already have experience in Software Support then don’t miss the opportunity to join an excellent team of professionals as a Software Support / Junior QA Tester and be part of the existing Cyprus development team at the company’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The role has come about due to project-driven expansion and an increase in incoming support calls from customers, mainly from the UK and Cyprus as well as the need for additional support to the existing QA team.
- Required to take part in the day-to-day management of support calls coming through the companys Support Centre.
- Responding to customer inquiries: answering questions about the software’s functionality, providing technical support, or troubleshooting issues
- Resolving software issues: diagnosing problems, troubleshooting, and providing solutions to customers
- Collaborating with development teams: work closely with software development team to identify and resolve software issues. Provide feedback on customer issues, suggest improvements or new features
- Maintaining documentation: maintaining user guides, FAQs, and troubleshooting instructions.
- Assisting the Senior QA Analyst with performing QA tasks on new releases and updates to existing software.
- University degree in IT is preferred
- Previous experience with a Help Desk/Software support role would be considered a plus
- Effective communication skills and capable of taking on increasing responsibilities and deal with customers on the phone or via email
- Strong customer service skills in order to be able to manage customer expectations and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Time management skills are important in order to be able to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- A fast learner, willing to learn new technologies
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written) is a must
No work visa sponsoring is available, must be eligible to work in Cyprus.
Salary: EUR 20,400 – 22,100 gross/year depending on experience and qualifications
To apply for the Software Support / Junior QA Tested job opportunity in Nicosia, Cyprus please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org