Our client is passionate about technology and innovation, and does it through teamwork, transparency, and respect for their people and their customers!
We are hiring on their behalf a passionate Software QA Automation Engineer(Limassol, Hybrid) to join its growing team of technologists. You will be part of one of the top truly Cloud Native/Agile transformed teams, where quality of deliverables and optimized delivery, is embedded within their DNA! This is an amazing career opportunity that will enable you to learn and further develop your skills while building a state-of the-art B2B multi-tenant SaaS platform microservices and features, using the latest technologies!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Creates test specifications, test plans and test execution plans based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Executes and optimizes the test procedures and/ or scripts either automated (aim for full automation) or manually.
- Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Performs full analysis to determine the root cause of bugs, failures, and discrepancies.
- Evaluation and communication of test results, success criteria and test coverage.
- Performs load, scalability, and performance tests.
- Regression testing.
- Production and test environments health monitoring from QA point of view.
- Derives root cause analysis for problems and makes recommendations for proactive resolution of future ones.
- Monitors production systems and provide control and alert mechanisms.
- Usability, user experience (UX) testing.
- Documents work and functional flows.
- Cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Supports in system integration and installation of test systems.
- Provides 2nd level of support, troubleshooting and bug fixing as member of the Site Reliability team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years of work experience as a Software QA Engineer.
- University Degree in Informatics, Information Technology or a similar field.
- Best practices and foundation in QA.
- Highest level of quality awareness and solid knowledge regarding test procedures in the software development process
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks such as Katalon, Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Chimpy, etc.
- Experience in the context of Agile software development and appropriate test methods.
- Solution oriented, service based and customer-oriented approach to all tasks.
Nice to have:
- Experience in continuous delivery process.
- Experience in integrating automated tests in the build/delivery chain.
- PowerShell script/ Batch scripts (improve build servers /implementation scripts)
- Experience with Database management.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with orchestration tools and CI/CD pipeline (i.e. Octopus, Bitbucket, Confluence, Nexus, ELK Stack,Git, Teamcity, CircleCI).
- Knowledge of ITIL/DevOps
The successful candidate will become a member of a high-caliber multinational team of technologists and an established Company that is growing fast.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including a Company covered health insurance, Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV to Terri Neofitou, email: email@example.com