Join a new Tech Team!
Are you ready to embark on your next exciting software engineering career opportunity? Our client is a certified elite partner of Moody’s Analytics, seeking enthusiastic software engineers at all levels to join their hybrid team in Larnaca, Cyprus. With their prestigious reputation and cutting-edge solutions, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact while having enhancing your career and enjoying a fulfilling role. This is a new role on a new team within the company.
The company is a Cyprus-based entity, partnering with Moody’s Analytics to revolutionize credit assessment and origination solutions across Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Egypt, the Middle East, the Near East, and the CIS region. They’ve achieved the highest accolade in Moody’s Analytics accreditation scheme, and are passionate about promoting, implementing, and providing technical/business support for their state-of-the-art risk management software solutions.
We’re searching for software engineers who thrive on the thrill of developing code and integrating core software with third-party solutions. You’ll also have the exciting opportunity to enhance products by leveraging APIs and adding new functionalities. If you’re a tech-savvy individual with an eye for detail and a love for problem-solving and communicating with clients around the world, you’re the perfect fit for this team.
- Develop custom software modules for our innovative solutions.
- Deploy and configure software modules for our esteemed clients.
- Collaborate with a talented team of IT professionals to define specifications for new deployments.
- Attend discovery workshops and fact-finding meetings to consult and record system requirements.
- Prepare business proposals, projects plans, and user manuals for proposed solutions.
- Integrate individual software solutions with external systems.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure flawless performance.
- Support deployed software solutions and provide timely solutions to arising issues.
- Supervise resources and manage project timelines and team tasks (for experienced candidates).
- Deliver knowledge transfer workshops and training sessions as needed.
- A BSc degree in computer science or a relevant field (an MSc degree is a plus!).
- At least 2-3 Years of experience
- Analytical thinking and impressive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of relational database systems and document/hybrid databases.
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS3 and object-oriented programming languages (C#, .NET).
- Experience in developing REST and SOAP APIs.
- Familiarity with ASP.Net MVC / ASP.Net Core MVC and ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.).
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Blazor) or report design tools (Crystal Reports, DevExpress, Telerik, Jasper, etc.).
- Knowledge of operating systems and platforms (RedHat Linux, Microsoft Windows Server) is a plus.
- Excellent communication and management skills to collaborate effectively.
- Basic knowledge of accounting/financial analysis is an advantage.
If you’re ready to take up a new role on a new team within a well-established company with 20+ years of operation and an ambitious team, we are looking forward to receiving your CV! Apply now for an opportunity to interview with this client.
Send your CV to: email@example.com