Our client is a FinTech Group founded in 2018 that has been on an exhilarating route of growth and innovation. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, they’ve continuously expanded their horizons and enriched the experience of over 1 million users.
From their beginning, our client has been a driving force of innovation in the financial sector. With an existing line-up of exceptional, award-winning products including a cutting-edge trading platform, a dynamic digital asset exchange, ground-breaking copy-trading solutions, and pioneering DeFi staking they’ve set a new standard in user satisfaction. Their ambitious initiatives continue and they are cooking up various fresh services, like payments and card infrastructure as well as licensed investing services (CFD/Forex ) and much more.
As a valuable member of their dynamic team of 150 employees, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of financial services. Your expertise, dedication, and fresh perspectives will be instrumental as together, you embark on a journey of innovation and transformation.
They are seeking to hire an experienced UI/UX Designer to join their team in Limassol or remotely.
- Define and analyse marketing product problems( website. Landing pages, emails) and high-level user needs, and suggest design solutions for them
- Create product user flows, UI Designs, component libraries and prototypes that demonstrate the intended user experience, for mobile and web interfaces
- Conduct an ongoing user & product research and identify opportunities for product improvement
- Create unified, end-to-end experiences and interfaces through close collaboration with other members of the UX/UI and Web Graphic team to ensure successful development and release of a useful product
- Solicit feedback from designers, product managers, and product users to continuously improve design and functionality of the product
- Analyse how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
- Write features annotations for web developers
- Convert initial concepts, mock-ups, and wireframes to complete designs and UIs into Figma Handoffs
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, web developers, and other departments, on various projects and campaigns
- Bachelor or Master’s in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), UI/UX design, or an equivalent degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Portfolio that demonstrates experience with problem-solving, and technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms (e.g., desktop and mobile, Android and iOS)
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Prototype tools
- Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills
- Good experience in illustration, web design, iconography, and logo creation
- Team player
- Creative and passionate about product design
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
While working with them, enjoy these perks:
- Global fast-growing, high-tech company with amazing career-growth opportunities
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals
- Offsite corporate events in different countries, monthly online and offline events
- Teambuilding travels around the world
- Medical, Provident Fund and many other cool benefits
- Hybrid work model
- Annual Bonus
- Paid training, courses and conferences to expand knowledge
For more information or to apply for the above job opportunity, please send your CV via email to Marie Pavlou: firstname.lastname@example.org