Our client is a FinTech Company specialised in tailor-made software solutions for professional traders. They integrate a robust backend Order Management System (OMS) with a user-friendly interface, and they provide their clients with a competitive edge. Speed, security, and accessibility are their core values, essential for any trading solution. They adapt to dynamic regulations, ensuring transparent and efficient data processing to meet the ever-changing market landscape.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team in Nicosia. In this role you will play a crucial role in maintaining and elevating the quality of our products. Your main focus will be to develop and execute comprehensive integration and end-to-end tests.
- Design and execute detailed test plans for the trading applications, focusing initially on integration and end-to-end testing.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand the inner workings of the systems, ensuring thorough testing coverage.
- Analyse test results, troubleshoot, and address issues as they arise.
- Report and document technical issues and solutions in detail.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Dig into the codebase of individual apps to perform unit testing, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in software quality assurance.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python for test automation is a must.
- Familiarity with various testing frameworks.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and asynchronous communication via sockets. Experience with the FIX messaging protocol will be considered a plus.
- Understanding the trading industry and the unique needs and challenges of professional traders is a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and a strong team player.
- Hybrid work model
- Medical Insurance
- Company events
- Professional growth
- Training & Development
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com