Do you have previous Trade Support Onboarding Engineer
experience and looking for your next career move? Our client is on the lookout for talented individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. A pioneering FinTech firm and world-class provider of multi-asset FinTech products from liquidity solutions to in-house tech hubs to online trading platforms. It provides clients with access to individual, professional, and institutional brokerage services in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Our client’s Trading Operations Center (TOC)
would like to welcome a dynamic and engaged Senior Onboarding Engineer at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Join the TOC team and see yourself working in an established position with the objective to technically onboard/offboard new entities, systems, products, providers, clients, and platforms. You will assist with the creation of global structures and ensure the highest levels of efficiency is applied to every setup created while following the processes and procedures in place.
- Platforms onboarding
- Structuring and onboarding new entities and WLs
- Structuring and onboarding of new offers
- Onboarding and offboarding of clients, products, providers, and LPs
- Maintaining documentation and records for all onboarded and offboarded setups
- Cooperating with other departments to ensure the smoothness of the trading flow
- Collaborating with other teams in developing policies, procedures, and documentation for each process
- Handling tickets and requests in timely manner considering the business sensitivity and urgency
- 3+ years of experience in a busy tech/application support
- Knowledge of Bridge Providers/FIX Engine, PXM, OneZero
- Trading Platform/Admin/Manager Experience: MT4, MT5
- Knowledge of the FX and CFD industry
- Robust skill level in MS office
- Good knowledge level in FIX API and FIX protocol
- Database/SQL query/scripting experience is a plus
- Equities/Options and Crypto knowledge is a plus
- Quick learner and eager to grow professionally
- Good business understanding of trading, liquidity, aggregation and execution
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skillsets
- Great team player with ability to work unsupervised
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multitask
Each of our clients offices has its special perks; be it no ties, free lunches, charity events, or a hybrid work policy but whenever you walk into one of their offices, for sure you will see a friendly face.
The benefits you can expect include:
- Competitive salary package
- Performance-based bonus
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members
- Smart working options
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Personalized career development
- Company lunch in the office
- Regular company events
With energy, drive, and imagination, theres no limit to where your career can go with this firm. With a diverse workforce and geographical spread of offices, they strongly support career development initiatives as well as provide a range of opportunities for professional and life experiences.
To apply for the Senior Onboarding Engineer job opportunity in Limassol, Cyprus, please send your CV to email@example.com