Our client is a FinTech Company specialised in tailor-made software solutions for professional traders. They integrate a robust backend Order Management System (OMS) with a user-friendly interface, and they provide their clients with a competitive edge. Speed, security, and accessibility are their core values, essential for any trading solution. They adapt to dynamic regulations, ensuring transparent and efficient data processing to meet the ever-changing market landscape.
They are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer who will bring deep knowledge and broad experience to the planning, design, development, and problem-solving initiatives relative to the company’s infrastructure. In this role you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify, design, and execute strategies for improving workflow efficiency and enhancing system stability and security. In addition, you will be responsible for the management, maintenance, and enhancement of CI/CD pipelines and be responsible for proactive monitoring and scalability efforts.
- Build, maintain, and optimize the CI/CD pipelines to support consistent and reliable automated deployments.
- Manage the AWS infrastructure, including EKS / Fargate, ECR, RDS / Aurora, VPC, DirectConnect, OpenSearch, etc., following best practices.
- Lead the migration of the infrastructure as code from AWS CloudFormation to Terraform, ensuring a smooth transition and minimal disruption to ongoing development activities.
- Design and implement security strategies to protect systems and data.
- Use Prometheus / Grafana for logging, monitoring, and alerting purposes, ensuring high availability and performance of services.
- Familiarity with OpenSearch, GrayLog, Splunk, or any other log aggregation tool.
- Collaborate with software engineers to improve software delivery, application performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Handle service incidents, providing quick issue resolutions and conducting root cause analysis.
- Advocate for and implement industry DevOps best practices, including Infrastructure as Code and automated testing.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, preferably in a Senior role.
- Strong experience in managing and deploying applications in AWS (EKS / Fargate, ECR, RDS / Aurora, VPC, DirectConnect, OpenSearch, etc).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably with GitLab.
- Hands-on experience with Prometheus / Grafana for monitoring and alerting.
- Extensive experience with Infrastructure as Code tools, specifically with both AWS CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python, Bash, or Ruby.
- Strong understanding of networking and security concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to troubleshoot infrastructure issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- IT certifications like AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) will be a plus.
- Hybrid work model
- Medical Insurance
- Company events
- Professional growth
- Training & Development
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com