Our client is one of Europes multi-awarded destinations and one of the must-visit resorts in the world, is looking for a Sales and Contracting Manager.
The largest sporting, leisure, and lifestyle destination in Cyprus. Situated in a majestic and unique location, the Resort is a small town and consists of world-class facilities. The Resort offers a plethora of luxurious amenities and activities for a unique experience; the 5-Star Hotel consisting of 290 superb guest rooms and suites, the stunning Villas, and Apartments, all surrounded by a stunning multi award-winning PGA Golf Course of 500,000 square meters which is located literally on your doorstep and with an amazing view of the Mediterranean Sea and the mythological forest of goddess. The facilities also include stunning sports facilities, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, shops and multiwarhead spa.
In this role you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of sales plans, to identify opportunities for focused sales program, to analyse local and overseas market trends and maximize rooms inventory. Additionally, you will need to produce new and repeat business by maintaining contacts with Toor Operators and Travel Agents.
- Coordinate and support departments for any sales campaign
- Representing our company with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Generate sales leads to promote all products.
- To monitor sales production and adjust sales activities, account coverage and sales priorities as necessary to achieve plan goals.
- To plan, establish goals, and administer the Sales Offices function to deliver qualified leads and service existing accounts.
- To be actively involved in the execution of the Marketing plans.
- To produce new and repeat business by maintaining contacts with Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, DMCs, airlines, commercial partners etc. Activities include sales calls, entertainment Fam Trips, trade shows etc.
- Participate & represent the Resort in Tourist Exhibitions worldwide- where needed.
- Strong knowledge of OTAs (Online Travel Associations) and booking engines.
- Design and advertise in cooperation with the Marketing department special offers and packages to increase sales.
- Develop and implement local marketing channels including social media channels.
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to prepare the pricing policies of the Resort.
- In conjunction with Business Development Manager maximize rooms inventory and catering space, identify opportunities for focused sales programs and activities.
- Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancies, increase average rates and increase volume of all business operations.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/banquet services.
- Identify improvements to marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work closely with other departments.
- Strong Knowledge of Contracting, OTASs and Tour Operators
- Analyse local and overseas markets trends for potential clients and business associates, assess competitors activities for new business leads, arranges site visits to initiate new sales.
Requirements and Qualifications
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
- 3 years minimum of relevant work experience
- Ability to travel for work purposes.
- Customer centric attitude
- Capable of working under own initiative
- Approachable with excellent people skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt changing work demands.
- Fluency in English and Greek language both written and oral.
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Internet and Outlook Express
- A pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Depending on qualifications, we offer a very attractive pay package, inspiring working environment, and unique benefits. Here are just a few.
- Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00 (1 hour break)
- Public Holidays Off
- Provident Fund
- Internal and external employee trainings in several aspects
- Staff meal is provided.
- Departmental Team Building Activities
- Discount on resort facilities
If you are interested in the above, please press Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Please kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted