Do you want to join a pioneering Fintech group at the vanguard of revolutionizing payment practices?
Are you the Reconciliation Associate everybody wants to have in their team?
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented and dedicated Reconciliation Associate to join their finance department. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial transactions by reconciling payments and accounts.
The Reconciliation Associate will play a crucial role in maintaining financial transparency and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Payment Reconciliation: Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations of payments received, ensuring they match with corresponding invoices and records
- Bank Reconciliation: Match and verify transactions in company bank statements with internal financial records to identify discrepancies and resolve them promptly
- Vendor Reconciliation: Reconcile vendor accounts to ensure that invoices and payments are accurate, investigate and resolve discrepancies, and communicate effectively with vendors when necessary
- Customer Reconciliation: Work on reconciling customer accounts, identifying unpaid invoices, and facilitating the resolution of outstanding payments
- Investigate Discrepancies: Investigate and resolve any discrepancies or variances in financial records, ensuring all discrepancies are appropriately documented and addressed
- Report Generation: Generate reconciliation reports and financial summaries for management review, highlighting any anomalies or issues that require attention
- Documentation: Maintain organized and up-to-date records of all reconciliation activities and related correspondence.
- Process Improvement: Suggest and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of reconciliation processes
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with company policies and financial regulations while performing reconciliation activities
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Proven experience in financial reconciliation or a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Proficiency in using financial software and Microsoft Excel
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance standards is a plus
- Competitive salary package: 2000-2100 Eur gross monthly
- Private Medical Insurance
- Brand-new, spacious office located in Paphos, Cyprus
- Access to an on-site gym for your fitness needs
- Youthful and dynamic work environment
- Team-building activities and cheerful happy hours
- Continuous growth and career development
To apply, please send your CV now to: firstname.lastname@example.org