Our client, is a well-established Forex Company, being in the market for 20 years. Their work culture encourages creativity, collaboration, and personal growth, making it the perfect place for ambitious individuals to thrive.
They are seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Team Lead with experience in the Trading and/or Forex Industry. You will join their Product Information Management Department, to manage a team of QA Analysts and to provide their clients with an exceptional trading experience.
In this role, you will ensure the reliability and security of their trading platform while adhering to regulatory requirements and enhancing client satisfaction.
In addition, you’ll lead the Quality Assurance team, developing testing protocols, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and resolving issues. You will refine testing methodologies, oversee test plans, and present insights to management.
- Manage a team of QA Analysts
- Evaluate and Improve upon the practices of the QA Team
- Work with the Project Managers to prioritize, assign, and schedule tasks for the QA team
- Manage and participate in the weekend QA Rota and in their Disaster Recovery Tests
- Work Closely with Web, Mobile, and Back-end Development teams
- Develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases to ensure that what is delivered is consistent with internal client requirements
- Conduct tests as appropriate, (for example, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Behavioural / Acceptance Testing)
- Report, re-test, and close bugs
- Participate in technical scope and business requirements review meetings
- Maintain QA documentation at a detailed level
- Occasionally assist with Production Incident/Bug investigations
- Manage and expand their Automated testing solutions
- More than 5 years of experience in QA, ideally with some as a Team Lead
- Website and Mobile Application QA experience is a must
- A background in financial services or FX would be ideal
- Development experience would be advantageous
- Experience in Jenkins and/or Selenium HQ
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Learning & Development
- Well-being and Team Building activities
- Discretionary performance bonus at the end of the year
- Weekly lunches
- Hybrid work model (after the completion of 3 months)
- Quarterly team building activities
- Opportunities for professional development
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: firstname.lastname@example.org