In the fast-growing economies of the world, there’s a new generation of ambitious younger people eager to gain financial independence. And they’re turning to the world’s financial markets to achieve it. Our client’s mission is to empower them to succeed. They design, engineer and market a growing range of innovative trading and investing products that meet their expectations for choice, creativity and control, and which are backed by risk management tools, education – and a great customer experience.
For over 20 years, our client has provided leveraged trading to some two million customers through its global brands. Joining our client’s company will help you develop a range of skills, take on early responsibility, and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career with a fast-growing, dynamic company.
- Implement, manage and maintain automated tests to find bugs in the software.
- Implement, manage and maintain stress tests to find bottle necks, performance issues and resource leaks.
- Analyze requirements and code to cover critical business flows and propose improvements.
- Work together with development team to analyze discovered problems and build better software.
- Automate test operations.
- Extensive experience in software development and test automation.
- Understanding of fundamental software development and testing principles.
- Strong coding and scripting skills.
- Attention to details.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated person.
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Forex market domain.
- Knowledge of Golang or Python.
- Experience with REST, gRPC and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with GitLab CI
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
- Interest free loans
- Hybrid working policy
- A focus on your wellbeing, including talks and access to self-development tools
- Flexi benefits / Quarterly allowance worth 1125!
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this unique job opportunity in Limassol, Cyprus, please forward apply at the link or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org