Join our Client’s thrilling journey: Where innovation meets opportunity! Ready to be part of something extraordinary? Join them as a Product UX/Design Lead!
Our client is a FinTech Group of companies founded in 2018 that has been on an exhilarating route of growth and innovation. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, they’ve continuously expanded their horizons and enriched the experience of over 1 million users.
Since their beginning, our client has been a driving force of innovation in the financial sector. With an existing line-up of exceptional, award-winning products including a cutting-edge trading platform, a dynamic digital asset exchange, ground-breaking copy-trading solutions, and pioneering DeFi staking they’ve set a new standard in user satisfaction. Their ambitious initiatives continue and they are cooking up various fresh services, like payments and card infrastructure as well as licensed investing services (CFD/Forex) and much more.
As a valuable member of their dynamic team, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of financial services. Your expertise, dedication, and fresh perspectives will be instrumental as together, you embark on a journey of innovation and transformation!
They are seeking a highly talented Product UX/Design Lead to join their fast-growing, international team of bright individuals, and help them take their product to the next level. As a Senior/ Lead Designer you will have more responsibility around the ownership of the product. You will also interact with the most senior stakeholders to make sure that the design always aligns with the Global Corporate vision.
- Lead the product from a design perspective, from discovery to delivery – always keeping in mind the customer journey
- From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you and your team of designers will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail
- You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers and the business problems
- 5+ years designing world-class complex commercial apps with a high-growth tech company or working in Banking/Finance-related business areas such as Acquiring, Payments, Crypto currency, Insurance, etc
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behavior
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Clean visual design sense
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- Passion and keen interest for FinTech/Crypto/Payments space. Curious to learn all the competitors out there and make the best out of this research
- An eye for great UI and good understanding of design best practices
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- Fast-learning and never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
While working with them, enjoy these perks:
- Global fast-growing, high-tech company with amazing career-growth opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals
- Offsite corporate events in different countries, monthly online and offline events
- Team-building travels around the world
- Medical, Provident Fund and many other cool benefits
- Hybrid work model
- Annual Bonus
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
- Paid training, courses and conferences to expand knowledge
If you are interested and meet the above requirements APPLY now! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org