In the fast-growing economies of the world, there’s a new generation of ambitious younger people eager to gain financial independence. And they’re turning to the world’s financial markets to achieve it. Our client’s mission is to empower them to succeed. They design, engineer and market a growing range of innovative trading and investing products that meet their expectations for choice, creativity and control, and which are backed by risk management tools, education – and a great customer experience.
For over 20 years, our client has provided leveraged trading to some two million customers through its global brands. Joining our client’s company will help you develop a range of skills, take on early responsibility, and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career with a fast-growing, dynamic company. Are you ready for your next big career move, join our client’s team of experts at their Limassol, Cyprus office as a Payments Operations Manager.
Responsible for managing the day-by-day execution and completion of all Treasury and AP Payment demands, FX trade. Management of Payment Operations team including training, development, performance measurement, and support processes. Responsible for coordinating the opening and closing of Bank accounts / EMI. Setting up processes, policies and reporting to support the wider payment operations framework.
- Leading the Payment Operations team in delivering all aspects of business processing, including:
- Secure processing and delivery of payments via key Bank interfaces
- Processing/settlement of FX & Treasury Management services
- Management of all inward Bank reporting
- Exception management
- Reconciliations & MI reporting
- Reviewing and managing any escalated issues from Payments and other departments; resolve such issues in a timely manner in line with company agreed SLA’s
- Ensure all processes and policies relevant to the Payments Team is documented and approved by the Treasurer
- Mentoring and overseeing the teams performance with regular coaching
- Submit, review and authorize operational payments in accordance with the Company’s policies
- Communicate and build good professional relations with financial institutions representatives (for smooth payments execution process)
- Analyze and resolve simple and complex payment processing issues with the banks
- Preparation of documents at the request of banks and employees of the financial department
- Maintain control over banks’ cash limits
- Provide weekly / monthly cash and liquidity reports
- Support the provision of bank reconciliations as well as support the investigation of any variances
- Assessing financial risk as it relates to the Treasury function (cash / FX/liquidity management)
- Assisting with bank/EMIs accounts opening processes
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that a clear, fair and high-quality service that presents a professional and positive image of the Company is provided
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as directed by management
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or a related field.
- Excellent understanding of utilising a range of Bank interfaces/market clearing services e.g. International Payments, UK Faster Payments, SEPA, SWIFT
- Min 5 years in a high-demand Payment Operations or related Cash Management or Treasury Management environment in a Bank / FI or a PSP
- Familiarity with FX Trading and associated settlement processes
- Demonstrated track record in delivering high-quality services associated to time-critical client business
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and risk identification skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic global environment.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Detail orientated but also able to see the big picture.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English are a must. Russian and/or Ukrainian languages will be considered an advantage.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Interest free loans
- Hybrid office & home working arrangements
- Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
- A focus on your well-being including talks and access to self-development tools
- Global employee assistance programme
- Flexi-benefits scheme (quarterly allowance of 1125!)
If you are interested and meet the requirements apply now!
For more information please contact email@example.com