Join our Client’s thrilling journey: Where innovation meets opportunity! Ready to be part of something extraordinary? Join them as an Online Reputation Manager!
Our client is a FinTech Group of companies founded in 2018 that has been on an exhilarating route of growth and innovation. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, they’ve continuously expanded their horizons and enriched the experience of over 1 million users.
Since their beginning, our client has been a driving force of innovation in the financial sector. With an existing line-up of exceptional, award-winning products including a cutting-edge trading platform, a dynamic digital asset exchange, ground-breaking copy-trading solutions, and pioneering DeFi staking they’ve set a new standard in user satisfaction. Their ambitious initiatives continue and they are cooking up various fresh services, like payments and card infrastructure as well as licensed investing services (CFD/Forex) and much more.
As a valuable member of their dynamic team, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of financial services. Your expertise, dedication, and fresh perspectives will be instrumental as together, you embark on a journey of innovation and transformation!
They are seeking a highly motivated Online Reputation Manager to join their dynamic team of professionals. You’ll play a key role in enhancing the company’s reputation and online presence.
- Supporting the company’s image and reputation activities
- Assisting with the composition of technical tasks for content/articles
- Creation of SC. Clustering
- Creation of anchor-lists
- Selection and verification of resources according to previously set parameters
- Registration in pre-selected resources
- Working with reviews (checking for negative reviews, publishing pre-prepared responses & automated tracking of new reviews)
- Publishing posts/articles on pre-selected resources (outreach). Cooperation with web-specialists
- Link-building (fully automated, help in preparation of data is required). Work with references
- Publishing content on satellite websites of the company
- Assistance with various SEO tasks & tasks related to the reputation of the company/project
- 4+ years of profile experience in Search Engine Reputation Management (SERM)
- Understanding the principals of work of the Google SE (priority; knowledge in Yandex SE can also be considered)
- Experience working with instruments like: Ahrefs, GA, GSC, etc
- Experience with outreach, link-building, link-exchanges
- Experience with WP and other website constructors/builders
- Excel & Google Docs fluent
- Good knowledge of English language
- Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience working with review websites, geo-services, forums
- Experience working with ORM/SERM
- Experience in work with Blackhat – verticals and FinTech
While working with them, enjoy these perks:
- Global fast-growing, high-tech company with amazing career-growth opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals
- Offsite corporate events in different countries, monthly online and offline events
- Team-building travels around the world
- Medical, Provident Fund and many other cool benefits
- Hybrid (Limassol) or Remote work model
- Annual Bonus
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
- Paid training, courses and conferences to expand knowledge
If you are interested and meet the above requirements APPLY now! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org