Our client is a well-established award-winning Forex Broker providing services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients.
Being in the market for 10 years, they have offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Greece and Dubai with 350 employees.
They are seeking to hire experienced Manual QA Tester to help ensure the quality of their web and mobile applications.
As a Manual Tester, you will be responsible for executing test cases and plans, identifying and reporting software defects, and collaborating with the development team to resolve issues.
- Analyze business requirements and understand the test acceptance criteria
- Create, maintain/update and execute test scenarios to validate software functionality and identify defects
- Record and report software defects in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with the development team to reproduce and resolve identified issues
- Ensure the software meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of manual testing processes and procedures
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and new testing technologies and methodologies
- Working experience in manual testing, with a focus on web and mobile applications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accurately identify and report software defects
- Basic understanding of software testing methodologies and processes
- Ability to write and maintain manual test cases and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (preferred)
- EU citizenship
- 13th salary
- Medical Insurance
- Birthday Leave
- Work from Home 2 days per week
- Discount card
- Free Gym Membership
- Lunch in the office twice a month
- In Summer Friday half day
- Positive work environment
- Professional development Training Programs
For more information or to apply for the above opportunity, please email Marie Pavlou: email@example.com